Thursday, February 6, 2014

Taco Seasoning


Spices (Including Paprika And Chili Peppers), Onion, Salt, Lactose (Milk), Sugar, Garlic, Enriched WheatFlour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Citric Acid, And Natural Flavor.
This is a list of the ingredients in a packet of taco seasoning (I'm always suspicious of "Natural Flavor" what is that??) and seriously milk? Weird. But I've always used these packets because, um hello, TACOS are delicious, even for us vegetarians. 

Anyways I decided to make my own because I realized I actually had all the individual spices in my cabinet. And it took me all of 3 minutes to make. I'm all for easy projects.

Taco Seasoning:
  • I Tbs Chili Powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
  • 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Paprika
  • 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
  • 1/4 tsp Minced Onion
  • 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
  • 1/4 tsp Oregano
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 tsp Pepper
Mix and enjoy!


I made this just a quick post (quick is my only option, sometimes a girl has gotta blog with a sleeping baby next to her.) But I am working on my kitchen appliance project. Slow cooker up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment