Monday, February 10, 2014

Crockpot Day 4 - Super Yummy Potatoes


This should really be called the never-gonna-have-leftover Crockpot potatoes. I should know because potatoes are my weakness. For Thanksgiving, I have a second helping of mashed potatoes for dessert. I can make a main dish out cheese and potatoes. And for Christmas, my mother-in-law doesn't even have to ask what I will eat at her house, she knows it's scalloped potatoes.



These ones are not for those watching their midline because they do have butter and cheese. But your tastebuds will love you.

Super Yummy Crockpot Potatoes:

  • 5-6 small yellow potatoes, diced
  • 1/2 small onion, diced
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 Tbs butter
  • 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
Spray Crockpot with cooking spray (disclaimer: I did NOT do this and it wasn't fun to clean.) Fill Crockpot with 1 inch of water. Place diced potatoes, diced onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper in the Crockpot. 



Cook the potatoes for approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Once the potatoes are soft, dot the top with butter and sprinkle cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.

  
Mmmm melty, cheesy, potatoes. Don't email me to complain you ate the whole pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment